Green Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inbetweeners Movie (announced)

2 posters

Go down

The Inbetweeners Movie (announced) Empty The Inbetweeners Movie (announced)

Post by Sam Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:22 am

In September 2009, Beesley and Morris confirmed that a film had been commissioned by Film4. The plot will revolve around the four boys, now eighteen years old, going on holiday to Malia, Crete. It will be in cinemas on 17th August 2011.
Sam
Sam
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Inbetweeners Movie (announced) 110

Back to top Go down

The Inbetweeners Movie (announced) Empty Re: The Inbetweeners Movie (announced)

Post by Zeus Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Sam wrote:In September 2009, Beesley and Morris confirmed that a film had been commissioned by Film4. The plot will revolve around the four boys, now eighteen years old, going on holiday to Malia, Crete. It will be in cinemas on 17th August 2011.

Can't wait for it. I found the trailer very odd though... the only funny part is what he says at the end (won't spoil it for anyone). Nevertheless I have a good feeling about this movie, I won't be able to see it in cinemas though, since it's most likely going to be 18+.
Zeus
Zeus
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Inbetweeners Movie (announced) 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:44 pm

God wrote:
Sam wrote:In September 2009, Beesley and Morris confirmed that a film had been commissioned by Film4. The plot will revolve around the four boys, now eighteen years old, going on holiday to Malia, Crete. It will be in cinemas on 17th August 2011.

Can't wait for it. I found the trailer very odd though... the only funny part is what he says at the end (won't spoil it for anyone). Nevertheless I have a good feeling about this movie, I won't be able to see it in cinemas though, since it's most likely going to be 18+.

Did you see the full trailer (2 min one)?
Sam
Sam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Sam wrote:
God wrote:

No, don't think so. I'll watch it later though.
Zeus
Zeus
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Inbetweeners Movie (announced) 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:16 pm

God wrote:
Sam wrote:
God wrote:

No, don't think so. I'll watch it later though.

OH, it's hilarious (to me)
Sam
Sam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down